Find Your Local Council
The mission of Citizen Corps is to harness the power of every individual through education, training, and volunteer service to make communities safer, stronger, and better prepared to respond to the threats of terrorism, crime, public health issues, and disasters of all kinds.
- President Obama Extends Greetings to Those Participating in the October 18 ShakeOut
- National Preparedness is a Year-Round Activity
- U.S. Geological Survey Prepares for the Future of Earthquakes
- Volunteering to Make a Difference
- Nation's First FEMA Corps Members Sworn In
- Secretary Napolitano and Secretary Duncan Make Joint Request
- Join the Great ShakeOut on October 18th!
- August 23 Marks Anniversary of Damaging Quake
- One Year Later Earthquake Preparedness Takes Center Stage
- Are You Prepared for a Zombie Apocalypse?